Wednesday, April 7, 2010

When the DEMON is being revived.

Today went to Putrajaya International Convension Centre for JPA interview. It was a tired trip because with a full formal attire, I was so hot on the way to there. I was set in the noon interview session which start at 3p.m but I was arrived there at 1.15p.m. I was so boring because nothing can I do. I saw a lot of nerdy there but gorgeous as well. They brought the co-curricular cerificates as much as they can but I don't the panels will give a damn care on them. The interview group of mine consisted 5 people including myself. I'm the only boy and the only one who takes Tourism. The lovely chinese girl who sat beside me so surprised when I used Mandarin to talk with her. The panels were so nice and friendly but one of them thought I'm a Malay. ( What the fuck, in one hour, two people thought I'm a Malay). They asked this and that. So I answered : BLA BLA BLA..... Now I'm siting in my room, facing my computer and waiting for the reply from JPA. The result will out at the third week of May. What a long time to wait. I study form 6 while waiting for their reply.