Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Money and life?

While I was still sleeping in the morning of 8 o'clock, the stupid damn house phone is ringing. Damn it, I haven't sleep enough. The call is about attend a Majlis Kecemerlangan SPM 2009 Zon Bangi on this Sunday. Of cause I'll go because this kind of event mostly will give out money to me~~~

Afternoon, my friend told me that we can check the form 6 list via online. So, I immediately asked for the link and check it. Actually it was nothing to be surprised. My name of cause will in the list seems I didn't apply for the Matriculation. And it also not a surprise that they put me under science stream seems I was a science stream student in the past 2 years.

Now, I got a lot of things to be worried about. First, the school stuff that I have to buy next week. It'll cost roughly RM 200-250 exclude the school fee and books. Second, I have to go change the science stream to art stream seems I don't want to continue as a science student. Hope they will consider my apply. Last but not least, I have to work hard to handle the new subjects that I will be learnt soon which are Account, Business and economy.

I have to spend a lot of money to study and I study to earn money. That's how money and life link together~~~~





~~~ HELL~~~