Friday, April 16, 2010

It's still not now

Just had a small chat with my old friend in a cafe. He's older than me 3 years and is my good pal since I standard 1. He's now quite succeed due to the part time job he has now. He has his own car and I'm quite envy. He's now inviting me to join a network marketing company, Q******t. I can see that the money I can get from that company and I know it's a good chance to go for it. However, I don't think now it's the time because I'm going fomr 6 and I don't think I will have enough time to participate in that sector. The member fee is RM2000 which I think it's quite ok but I can't afford it now. RM2000, what can you do with that money? A laptop? Save in your bank? Buy something you need? I think it's worth to use it as a chance to make money. But now still not the right time.