Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Preparation before the war

Today is a blood-bleeding day. Before the great war ( STPM ) is started, my friends and I have to prepare to enter the lower six which prepare us not only mentally but also physically to withstand the great war which will come on the next year......( It's next year and what you scare of???)



Went to Kajang town to buy my SOLDIER UNIFORM which in whole white while YH and chee yan bought their lady's like with maroon skirt. The dressing rooms were quite small until you can see the entire room if your walk close it. Don't worry, I didn't peek on YH and Chee Yan.....XD



After that, we had our lunch in McD. I really wanted to have the MEGA MAC, the new burger which doubled the size of BIG MAC. Luckily that I didn't make that order because I already feel full with the BIG' N TASTY..... I'm so surprised that Her Jin can finish one Fillet O' Fish and a McChicken which both of them are in set.

Later on, we went to Parkson to buy my bag. I'm quite the picky dude because I want to find something simple but not ordinary also with a reasonable price. In the end, I managed to get a nice bag with RM71.92 after 20% off. YH said will sponsor me RM20 for that bag as my birthday present, happy xia....XD

Then, Czip Lee become a place where we buy ours stationary. I have bought some books, pencil case , stationary and a calculator.

Bata, we went to it to buy ours school shoe but YH is the only who get what she wants. Jerry doesn't want any of them because doesn't have his type, Kung fu shoe. For me, they don't have my size. It's really hard for me to buy shoe because I got a pair of big damn foot.

When I arrive home, my mom told me that one of the pants I bought is a different size. Oh my god, I have to change it as soon as possible. Hope they will change it for me because IT's THEIR MISTAKE NOT MINE.

The overall trip has made me to spend around RM300 and I haven't get a pair of shoe yet. Hope what I bought today won't become something useless in the future.






~~~~ ROCK & ROLL BABY~~~~