Sunday, May 23, 2010

If I were a bit richer than what I am now

It's all about money in my mind now. When will I get to be a rich and succeed white collar? How much can I earn in an hour? It's just money, money, and money.

Experience has made me know that money is everything in this this man-made hell. We can't survive with no money in our bank account or wallet. We can't do what we want or even have a dream if we are such a poor dude.

Many tell me that I'm too well-planned when it's come to my future. I have planned that when I should marry, how many kid I want to have, what school I want to let my kid study and many more. It's sound weird to everyone where you hear a 18 year old form 6 student who already planned these kind of things in his mind. But, the life and experience I have been through tell me that I should plan it as early as I can. Achieve it or not is another story but the plan should have in your mind since young.

Believe me, you would not want your kid to suffer what you having now and the regrets you may have when you were young. Money is just the everything and that everything is depends on money.

It's so ironic that I always wish I were born in a family which richer than what I'm having now. It's not a sin because everyone of us always want something better than what we have. I'm just sometimes disappoint with what I have. It's not that I don't like my family, it's just I want more than what my family can give me.