Thursday, May 27, 2010

Life in Kajang High School

It's just the third week I'm in Kajang High, but I already can make a conclusion for my form 6 life. My form 6 life is just surrounded by jungle and ants. It's so ironic that this kind of place is just too perfect for biology students like me. *shaking my head and sighing*

I'm still the joker in the class and the noise-amplifier just like who I am in the past 11 years. Thanks to all my classmates who tolerate with me. V^-^V

The teachers are all too nice. Up till now, there's still none of them go mad because of our noisiness. However, there's teacher who doesn't know how to teach or I should say too fresh in term of experience. *wonder what the school trying to do with my STPM result*

Last but not least, I'm sure my weight will gain in no time because KFC n Pizza Hut are too near to us. Damn it, I had 3 times of fast foot in this 2 weeks. Moreover, I have spent my money like how I use the tap water. All thanks to the STRATEGY LOCATION.

Stress is coming and I know I'll be very busy start from next month.