Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh gosh.......

First time of driving is god damn nervous. The weather was hot and the Kancil is god damn small. My driving tutor is a mid-aged uncle with a quite big size. My L licence is also freaking ugly. I don't what the fuck had they did with my picture.

Before everything starts, I was given a lot of theory about how to deal with the gear. This and that and finally, my turn to drive. First thing I did before the car move was the turned off of engine by me. LOL~~~ Well, it was my first time so don't laugh at me.

I don't know what to say about my performance. If I were given mark out of 100, I think this will be the first time I fail any of the tests. ><....

I have unique feet which are wider than others. So I keep accidentally press the accelerate paddle when I want to break. What a troublesome problem I'm having. It's also quite hard to balance the clutch and accelerate paddle. Maybe due to the testerone in my body, my leg keep pressing the accelerate paddle so hard. The most dangerous thing was that I like to press the accelerate paddle but not break.

I think I need to work out of it seriously before the next lesson. But where to get a car to practise? Anyone is willing to lend me their car for practise? I promise will not make scratch on your car or spoil your engine.