Saturday, January 1, 2011

it's 2011

It seems that time pass with no obstacle and my calender has shown 1/1/2011. It's just so fast that I can compare it with the speed of light. I got one and a half month holiday but I wasted it. I was planned to do revision in during this break but I spent most of the time in front my computer.

Well, who cares now because it's passed. What I need to concern is the 364 days that are still remaining. I have to use them wisely so that my STPM doesn't be the biggest regret in my life.

In a new year, new resolution I'm having. It's easy to understand and know about it because for a dude who's going to face the last and very important exam. I deeply want my life to get better in this year. Get lost for all the bad luck and worse things and welcome fortune and prosperity.

I'll prepare myself to get in the war which is coming soon. I'll take care myself before I fall down once again. Loneliness is here but I think friends and happiness will greatly kick its butt for me.

WELCOME 2011!!!!!