Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A story about toy

I have just finished the ' Toy's Story 3'. Yeah I know that I'm a way too late. After the movie, I got a lot of things going around my mind. I wonder what happen if my toys really are alive.

I had a lot of toys once. Power Rangers' megasaur and some guy's toys. I have no memory now about where my toys are. If they were alive, I bet they will hate me very much because I never show any appreciation.

Even a toy which have no soul will feel sad if being abandoned by its owner. Imagine if you were being abandoned by someone who spend the time with you.

Maybe it's time to grow up. We already know that there's one day that we will separate with the one who close to us. We just have to continue our life. A new life is needed and we can't just stay with the shadow we left behind. Be strong and that's the only solution.

Just like the end of the movie of Toy Story. Woody and his friends found the new place that they belong to. Andy moves forward to his new college life. That's how our life will go.

One day, that's the day we will go through the same things.