Saturday, October 9, 2010

From Me to We

I was a no one back then. I was just a dude who searching for love and care.

Mathematician said once, two lines will meet at a point if they are not parallel to each other. That's true because I met you. That's the time my life is being switched from ONE to TWO.

I thought it's easy for me to change. Sadly, ain't easy for me, the player to become the prayer. Honestly, I did changed. I became a person who more concern and nicer. But the attitude is still the same.

I'm so sorry that I'm not the perfect one for you. Being with you make me realise that I'm still a kid. I'm so sorry that I have saddened you. I still have to work up so that I can see only your smile not the tear. I can't promise you anything but I will do my best.



Forgive me and LOVE YOU.