Saturday, October 2, 2010

School

A lot of things will go on in the school. The PMR exam, the SPM and also the STPM trial. One more thing, my exam is coming soon too and that means I got no more time to relax. Thanks God that I have a week of holiday due to the PMR exam. I will take this big opportunity to do my revision. I hope I can manage to do my best in the year end exam.

One of the teachers is planned to do a seminar for the lower 6 students which teaches us how to make a BLOG. That really sound stupid because you have to pay to learn how to make a blog when you can learn it in a couple hours by yourself. I'm wondering how many student will have the interest to join it. Can't he has a better plan instead of making this kind of useless stuff ?

I last my job last week because my boss has decided to quit that job due to her personal problem. But thanks God again that I got a new job by this week, a home tutor. I don't know am I qualify to do so because I'm just a amateur in the language subjects. Well, I think I just have to do my best and make sure don't drop my student's result.