Monday, February 14, 2011

The first time

It's my first time that I celebrate Valentine. I don't know is there any meaning because everyday it's special day for me and her. Present or gift don't mean everything but my love to you it is. I said your handmade things are lame because I don't want you to waste your time and your sleeping hour.

Maybe no one tells you before, I'm willing to spend my money until I'm broke. I'm willing to spend my time from day to night for you. I even willing to think so hard for every special event that related to us.

This is my first Valentine with you. I gave you this and that because I think you deserve them. I
care of you and tolerate you because you are the special girl for me.

I hope that I'll get your tolerate and considerate towards my lifestyle and attitude because I'm not the perfect match for you. I sorry for what I did that sadden your heart in the past 7 months and thank you for the forgiveness you always give.

I thanks for the gift you gave. I'm so happy that you did cared of what I need. I want no repay from you but your forgiveness. Thanks.