Monday, February 21, 2011

Another day I get motivated

Today is the day where the STPM result being released. It's kind of early this year because it's still February yet the result is out. Though I shouldn't be the one that concern this so much but it kind of attract my attention.

Around 11a.m, the result is out yet I'm not in the place to see it live but I get to know the result from my friend. Glad to hear that many students managed to get a 3 pointed while none of them get 4 flat.

I don't know why but the result seems to leave me an impact. I need to do my very best if not I will regret for my life. Though I always do my best yet this time really make me really really want to do it. I can't afford to lose even for once. Not that because I'm too ego and wanted to win so much but my life and my future really is depends on this time. If I fall, then darkness shall with me forever.

I hope friends around can also take this as a lesson not to treat STPM like something that looks small and meaningless.

P/S: Get motivated always but not always do thing for good.