Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My life

We got our own life to live with and everyone is different and unique. Mine is just simple and easy. Not a good looking dude so I don't have a lot of girls screaming and chasing me from behind. Not a rich kid so I no need to scare burglar to enter my house or being kidnapped by someone. That's my life.

It's so ordinary and simple. Between the ordinary and simple, I found happiness and enjoyment. I'm not a hot dude, but I got a lot of gorgeous hotties friends with me. I'm not the rich one, but the money I have is enough for me to enjoy my life.

My life is simple. Every time when I pass by a mirror, I'll look at it and say to myself, I'm NOT THAT BAD, WHY I', STILL SINGLE? Funny right, when you hear that from the mouth of me. It's just a way I use to keep myself confident. LOL

Every time I look at my cell phone contact, I mumble, WHO SHOULD I sms WITH? It's so ironic that I end up with no reply from the one I send sms. It's normal because everyone is so busy with their own business.

That's how my life is. Wondering why I'm still willing to live on. Maybe it's so simple, I just want to know how my life will change and I'm willing to experience every moment though it may be a worst one.