Saturday, June 12, 2010

MY favourite quote is ' regretless is better than sadness' and I always follow it whenever I do or decide something. But this time, I really feel like I DON'T WANT SADNESS ANYMORE. Loneliness make me lost my mind and did something sad to me. I slept at 12 midnight and woke up at 2.30 morning to watch the stupid football match. I text her and said something I didn't plan to say it this fast.

My mind was out of control, my fingers were following my heart and I fell into you.

It needs reason to like someone? I like my parents because they are my parents. I like my friends because they are my friends. I like you, because you are who you are and it's my heart's fault which make me like you.

We just remain the same, as friend maybe is the best way for us. Maybe.........

Maybe you will read this post, but please don't misunderstand anything. It's not your fault or mine. It's just I got no that kind of YUAN to be with you. I blame no one and I thank you for made me awake from my dream.