Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spend the time wisely

If you are observable enough, you will notice that most of us spend our time like we have more than the 24 hours. Since the beginning of the day, we have started to waste our time. The time you take to wake up from the bed. I'm 19 this year and I expect most of my friends can wake up when the alarm is rang. However, I still can't believe that there are adults who need their mom to wake them up. How pathetic if you can't do this kind of easy job independently, what kind of big matter can you solve?

Students are the category that wasted their time a lot. Since primary school, students thought that they have a lot of time before they step their foot into the society. But too bad to say that, I still have 116 days before I'm going to take the MOST important exam in my uniform school life. While revising my study as much as possible, I notice that most of my schoolmates are treating this 116 days like they having 611 days. I'm quite disappointed that a 19 years old can behave like 9 years old. Not that I want to critic my own friends, but it's just so sad to see them act like a kid without thinking their future.

Maybe they will have a very good future by having a rich husband or work as a salesman who earn 5 digits salary. But at least now do something so that you will not regret later. Some of my friends said that, ' What can I do, I'm just a student that average or even below average'. Some of them even said,' It's pointless if I study so hard if I can merely get a pass'. To me, no one is stupid or below average. It's just that how much of time you are willing to spend in the study. If you are a slow learner, why not you spend double the time normal people study? If you merely can get a pass, why not have a longer study period to get a credit?

Everyone has a price tag but time doesn't have one. No one can evaluate how much time cost but you know it did cost you a lot. You are spending the current time for a better future. Make it a worth investment instead of having lost in the future.