Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Spoilt teen in this spoilt world

Within a week that's quite a lot of thing for me to digest and absorb into my mind. After listened to one of the elders, I feel that it's just right for me to keep practicing the realism concept. Though it's quite unfriendly to others, but it's still the safer way to do in this world where the strong stand above the weak.

In a sudden, I really think that my life is a Hong Kong drama. Full of mysteries and suspends, I will go through a lot of surprises. Now, one of my friend is a victim of a serious crime. While on the other hand, one of my friend might be the culprit of this crime. My mind is quite unstable now because I will never thought that this can happen to me. Ironically, this did happened and now we are just waiting the truth to uncover by it own.

Surprisingly, just near my school another serious case happened. Someone jumped off the building and committed suicide. From what I have informed by the news, it's kind of sad. This person was accused that he done something on a girl. Maybe he can't stand for this blame and took the fastest way to prove himself. But so sad, this is also the stupidest way.

These 2 cases did shocked me and left some impacts in me. The world is spoilt and what spoil it is the society. The increasing number of those individualistic and realistic. Who should responsible in this? There will be no fix answer. What important is we play our own role perfectly and smoothly.