Friday, April 15, 2011

Presents, gifts, you all

If you are observing enough, you can say this is a second part of my post about 19th birthday. I thought my birthday ends when the clock shows 12 a.m 11th April. But it seems not at all. You all quite surprised me when more and more surprises come one by one. I really didn't expect that much from you all because I just the shadow walking through your life. Maybe I too pessimist this time, but I just don't want to expect too much. I told you that I need a wallet and you bought it. A nice one and I'm really touched. You all treated me meals and spent so much of time and energy just to make me a card. You know how happy I am when I saw the card you all make for me. When I was still complaining why I am the one without birthday card, the next moment you all bring it out. I'm so touched and feel very happy. The presents you all gave contain lots of meaning. However, you all are the gifts that God give me full with everything. I hope our friendship won't end after this year. Remember no matter when and where you all are, I will just stay right there for you all. Just to bring out some laughter for you all. I love you all, my precious friends.