Monday, November 22, 2010

The beginning of my holiday

My holidays has started with an unforgettable memory. I went to a camp special for standard 5 and 6 in my former primary school. This is the very first time I go to a camp as a committee members. I was so enjoyed in the whole program though my voice has became so SEXY.

I have expected that is not easy to handle 16 students with only 2 persons. But thank god that the students in my group were not that naughty. The camp leaders who all are UKM former students did a lot of hard work just to make the camp goes as smooth as they can.

Through these 2 days, I have learnt a lot. Kids are really something irritated but on the other hand, they can be very cute. This makes me sound like someone who's already a father. It was very tired though fun is everywhere.

A lot of things I want to share but words can no longer help me to express myself. It's very sad that I can't attend myself for the next year camp program. But I will do whatever I can do participate in this kind of program. Though I get sore throat and lost my voice partially even my cellphone has spoiled due to my careless, but what I gained are far much than the lost.

Thanks to the kids and those camp leaders who gave me a chance to learn.