Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm not the kind of book worm. Not many of books I have read before. I think the right amount is 4 books. One of them is the motivation type. There's one sentence in that book makes me think out of the box.

' We, human will come together because we don't know each other. We will separate because we start to know each other.'

Since that day, I keep telling myself that when I start to know someone, it's time for us to have argument. Example, married couple often have argument and their favourite quote is ' you are not like this before our marry'.

It's so obvious that knowing each other for a long time will make us discover the bad side of that person. First we thought it's easy to handle it. However, the reality is always that cruel. You can only be patience and bare it or brave up yourself and make escape.

Everyone is the same. Friends and beloved, they are just the same. You can claim that you know someone very well, but the fact is you just haven't know the other sides of that person.