Sunday, March 28, 2010

If you can open your heart to me

There are people who like to keep their own problem to themselve or it's a sign to tell us stick your nose to your own business. But there are people who like to share their problem to others. I'm categorised in the second group. I like to share my secret to those who I believe they are worth to be trust. I like to tell them who I fall in love to because I believe they will say GO FOR IT. I like to call them when I cry. I just can't keep those happiness and sadness to myself only. I need FRIENDS.

Some of my friends are the same as me while some are still keep a distance from me. Mayb my face has something on it: I'M NOT WORTH TO TRUST. Honestly, I was once a big mouth who spread rumour and secret of my friend. But now I have changed. ( Do believe me,ok??)

If you can just open your heart to me, I will really feel glad and give you my fully support. If you can just tell me what's you problem , your main problem I'll do my best to help you.

Just believe me,ok???